Roles and ResponsibilitiesRoles and Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for analysis of major line complains, using QC tools & making action plan.
- Daily Quality MIS preparation and monitoring on daily basis.
- Focus on New product development, must have knowledge or PPAP and APQP.
- Monitoring PPM level at various stages of manufacturing. Daily Action pIan to reduce
- Online Inspection, Final Inspection, NC monitoring, RCA, and implementation of countermeasure.
- Knowledge and experience of handling in-Process inspections and product quality
- Must have deal with automotive OEMs. (Understand customer requirements/ concerns and
- Must have knowledge of sheet metal, welding, assembly, and powder coating processes.
- Must have handled blue collar manpower.
- Knowledge of gauges, Instruments like Calliper, height gauge, micro meter, roughness
- Knowledge of IATF 16949. Must be part of/ Carried out Internal Audit.
Skills Required :-
- MS Office
- Candidate must have 5+ years of relevant experience in Automobile industry.
Role:Production & Manufacturing - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Production & Manufacturing - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile, Mechanical
Banco Products (India) Ltd
A well known and professionally managed ISO/TS 16949:2016 certified Auto Ancillary company catering to the national and international market located at Baroda.